Thursday, August 2, 2007

Aug. 2, 2007

As you may have guessed, Peter's luggage was not delivered last night. The airline said that they have the bag and that if he can make it to the airport prior to 7:30 a.m. PDT that he can get it from the baggage office. If he is not there by 7:30 a.m., a delivery service will attempt to deliver the bag to our hotel and that may or may not be prior to our expected departure for the airport at 8:30 a.m. So Peter took the hotel shuttle in the hope of retrieving the bag.

My day got off to a great start because the The New York Times and the The San Francisco Chronicle were delivered to our door, and USA TODAY was waiting downstairs in the lobby. All I need now is The Wall Street Journal. After updating my blog and checking in with my online class that I'm teaching for the University of Maryland University College, I plan to go to the gym. We have a long plane ride ahead, so I want to get my heart pumping and my blood circulating! Then Peter and I will enjoy the breakfast buffet (which our bodies will interpret as lunch) in the hotel restaurant. After that we'll be off to the airport so we can fly to Beijing.

No comments: